Gold is a commodity where your money can safely sit. We get asked by clients if buying Kruger Rands is a safe investment. The answer is yes. And no.
We’ve broken it down for you in pro’s and con’s:
- As the gold price increases in value, the value of your newly purchased coin will increase too
- It is a liquid form of investment that can be easily converted into money
- You can leave your coin/s to someone when you die and the value will remain as is (not a monetary value which can be taxed)
- People are always looking to purchase Kruger Rands for their own investment, so selling the coins will be relatively easy.
- Buying Kruger Rands can be compared to investing your money in a low-risk stock option.
- As the gold price decreases in value, the value of your newly purchased coin will decrease too
- Once you’ve stored them in a safe place, there is potential to forget about them.
- If you purchase gold coins from a retail coin store you’ll pay the gold price PLUS a premium, which you may never make back.
Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. We simply want you to have all the information you need when decided where to invest your hard earned money!
Want to sell your gold, silver, platinum and / or diamonds?
3 easy ways for you to get great value for your gold, silver, platinum and diamond jewellery.